RECORDS ACCESS OFFICER’S
FOR THE BROCKTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
The following people have been designated as Records Access Officer’s for the Brockton Police Department pursuant to the Public Records Law. All Public Records requests should be directed to these individuals using the contact information provided below. Public Records may be made in-person, via telephone, mail or electronic mail.
• Sergeant Scott Besarick (Internal Affairs)
• Sergeant Kenneth Lofstrom (Internal Affairs)
KEEPER OF THE RECORDS/PUBLIC RECORDS
Accident reports/Incident reports, etc.
• Lieutenant Brenda Perez (Records)
• Officer Al Gazerro (Records)
• Darren Duarte (Director of Community Outreach)
Tel: (508) 941-0200 x419