Welcome to the Brockton Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency, please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Brockton Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Highway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions and your problem is one of the seven you see to the right of this paragraph, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please contact the Brockton Police Department (Emergency 9-1-1; Non-Emergency 508-941-0200).
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
To view crimes and complete a report click the select the button to the right that best fits what occured. Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Brockton Police Department (Emergency 9-1-1; Non-Emergency 508-941-0200 to file your report.)