Brockton Police Junior Cadet
What is a Junior Cadet Program?
- The Brockton PD “junior” cadet program has been designed to give individuals first-hand experience and insight into the day to day operations of law enforcement. This program will provide the highly motivated youth participants an opportunity to consider law enforcement as a potential career choice.
What are the requirements to participate in the program?
- Must be between the ages of 14-16 years old
- Be a Brockton Resident
How long is the program and when is the program taking place?
- Each Junior Cadet program is one week long.
- Program Dates:
- August 9th-13th
- August 16th-20th
What topics will be covered during the Junior Cadet Program?
Topics Covered in the curriculum include:
- First Aid/CPR
- Criminal Law
- Bike Safety
- Leadership building skills
- Team Building Skills
- Physical Fitness & Nutrition
- A Police K-9 Demonstration
- Basic Personal Finance skills
- Water Safety