Brockton Police Cadet Program
What is a Cadet Program?
- An employment opportunity working hand-in-hand with our officers. Those hired will be working full time assisting officers with community events, fleet maintenance, records keeping, public records requests and many more and other tasks.
What are the requirements to participate in the program?
- Must be between the ages of 18-23 years old
- 5 years of Residency in brockton
- An active MASS driver’s license
- High school diploma or ged
- Us or naturalized citizen
what type of benefits does this position offer?
- full time employment with benefits package
- possible preference on civil service exam*
- *preference on civil service exam is determinded by HRD of Civil service and requires at least two years of continuous employment.